- Other reasons we may share your information include:
- doing what a court, law enforcement, or government agency requires us to do (for example, complying with search warrants or subpoenas)
- telling another company what we know about you if we are selling or merging any part of our business
- giving your information to someone with a legal interest in your assets (for example, creditor with a lien on your account)
- those listed in our “Using Your Information” section above Opting OutYou may tell us not to share your information with our affiliates for their own marketing purposes or unaffiliated business partners as part of a joint marketing arrangement. Even if you don’t “opt out”, we will not share your information with unaffiliated companies for their own marketing purposes without a joint marketing arrangement. You can also “opt out” anytime by contacting us at:
Non-Personal User Content
Owner may use user submitted content such as ratings, reviews, feedback (“User Content”) in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, incorporating it into other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, or distributing it. Accordingly, you irrevocably grant Owner permission to use your User Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the Website users the right to access User Content in connection with their use of the Website.