Let us help you get your data back! We offer data recovery for $200 if we are successful, no charge if we are not successful.
Our Data Recovery Tiers
Our data recovery service is a flat rate cost, and you don’t pay anything if we are not successful in recovering your data. The price for recovery does not include a good drive to move the data onto, so you can either buy one from us if we are successful in recovering your data (1TB start at $79), or you can provide your own drive for us to use to move the data onto.
Data Recovery Service
Turnaround Time: 2-7 days on average
If your drive has not been dropped, there is an 80% chance that our recovery attempt will be successful! Even if the drive is making clicking noises, not spinning up at all, or other symptoms that the internet says are worst case scenarios!
The Recovery Process
1) Get the drive to us. If you would like to provide your own drive for transferring the data to once it is recovered, be sure to include that so we have both available from the start.
a. Dropping off. If you are nearby our location, you can drop it off during regular business hours without an appointment.
b. Mailing in. If dropping off isn’t an option for any reason, you can use the service available at the top of this page to checkout for a data recovery attempt via Mail-in. You will have the option during checkout of having us send you a box with a prepaid label (for free!), just a return label via email (also free!), or if you would rather ship it in yourself using your own materials you can do that as well.
2) Wait for recovery attempt to be completed. Once the drive is received, we will start our recovery attempt and give up updates along the way with how it is going.
3) Less than 99% recovered approval. If we recover less than 99% of the drive, we will let you know what we were able to recover and you can decide if you want to go with the recovery or if you would like to cancel it at no charge. If you decide to cancel the recovery because we didn’t get back the data you needed, you may pickup your drive when convenient or we will ship your drive back to you at no charge.
4) Recovery Complete. Once the recovery is complete, we move the data to the transfer drive and send you an invoice for the total amount ($200 + transfer drive if applicable). You may pay via PayPal or any major credit card.
5) Payment Completed. Once payment is received we will send the drives back to you at no additional charge (or you may pickup). Note that we will store an encrypted image of the drive for 1 week, so be sure to backup all important data as soon as you receive the recovery.